Tag Archives: Black on White crime

Media Censors Racial Attacks in Portland Oregon

Portland police shorten hours at Laurelhurst Park after reports of group of teen boys attacking others

Portland’s bureaus of Police and Parks will join forces this weekend to increase security in Laurelhurst Park after reports of two large-scale fights there Wednesday and Thursday nights.

According to those who reported the incidents to police, both assaults involved a large group of teenage boys who attacked either an individual or a small group.

Police say they learned of the first incident Wednesday evening when called to the Southeast Portland park about 10:36 p.m. to investigate a report of 150 drunken teens. When they arrived, they told the teens they found to leave. But they were then flagged down by a young woman who told them that a 14-year-old boy had been beaten up and was lying on a picnic table at the west end of the park.

Officers found the boy, who said he’d been with a friend when he was attacked by five to 10 other boys who seemed to be randomly attacking others, including at least one transient. The boy said the group also stole his cell phone, his iPod, his headphones and a hat.

No other victims came forward, however, and police didn’t find other victims. The boy was treated by firefighters and taken to an area hospital for further treatment of minor injuries.

The next night, police were called at 10:26 on a report of another fight, this one involving more than 20 young men. When they arrived, officers didn’t see a fight but found three adult men who said they had been attacked by 20 to 30 teenage boys.

The victims said they had been playing “soccer tennis” at the tennis courts in the southeast corner of the park when some of the teens began throwing bottles onto the court and calling out to them. They said the teens then began fighting with them. They suffered facial injuries but declined medical attention.

In an effort to stem the problem, police and parks workers plan to close the park at 10 p.m. Friday and through the weekend instead of the usual midnight closure. Also, officers will have extra patrols in the park and the surrounding area.

Sgt. Pete Simpson, a spokesman for the Portland Police Bureau, said the incidents do not appear to be gang-related and there is nothing so far indicating bias crimes. He also noted that the incidents took place in two different parts of the park.

“But two incidents warrant extra patrols and extra attention,” he said, which is why the park is being closed earlier than usual and the patrols added. “We just want to make sure this is not repeated.”

Anyone with information about the two assaults is urged to contact [email protected]

SOURCE

The Untold Knoxville Murders

The Untold Knoxville Murders
by Christopher Plante

Reade Seligmann, Collin Finnerty and David Evans are household names because of a “crime” that never happened.

Channon Christian and Hugh Christopher Newsom were victims of a horrible crime that most certainly did happen, but for some reason, their names wouldn’t ring a bell with the average American, no matter how well informed.

The Duke University lacrosse team’s falsely accused troika had their young lives disrupted and good names dragged through the national media mud for more than a year based on evidence that was suspect almost from the start. The national media took great pride in figuratively lynching the three students because they are white, privileged and went to a prestigious school. It didn’t matter that the case had crumbled — that the media were left with a mentally unstable accuser and a corrupt, power-abusing, race-baiting, liberal, “rogue” prosecutor. To many, the three young men were still the bad guys.

The underlying narrative is that Dukies, Enron, Halliburton, George W. Bush, and mainstream America are all the same. They are “the problem..” They’re racist, sexist, “homophobic,” and they get away with it. The Duke case affirmed this premise. The fact that no crime was ever committed seemed unimportant. The frenzy in the national media served its purpose. For more than a year, they were the bad guys

In the absence of an agenda, why would this story have the resonance it had in the MSM? Was it really the alleged “crime” itself that drew the news-sharks to the smell of blood in the water? No. It was the socio-political (i.e., liberal agenda) factors.

If it had actually been the “crime” that drove the coverage, then the people of Tennessee would have been overwhelmed last January by an invading army of reporters coming to cover a terrible real crime there.

On January 6th, 2007 a double murder was committed in Knoxville that would make Dirty Harry throw up. It has many of the elements that the Duke not-a-rape story had. It has race, and class and gender, as well as rape — but made more horrific by murder. A terrible injustice had been committed against innocent, helpless people at the hands of vicious thugs.

On that night, 21-year-old Channon Christian, and her boyfriend, 23-year-old Hugh Christopher Newsom were carjacked in Knoxville by three thugs. Their attackers were sadly not satisfied with the Toyota 4-Runner that they commandeered at gunpoint. They kidnapped the young couple and took them to the house where one of the perps lived. They were joined by a fourth man and a woman. They proceeded to commit the stomach-churning crimes.

All four men are charged with the anal rape of Christopher Newsom. They did so in the presence of Channon Christian. They then shot him to death, wrapped him in bedding, soaked him in gasoline and set him on fire. He was the lucky one.

Channon Christian was a senior at the University of Tennessee. According to the charges and a source close to the investigation, she was repeatedly gang raped by the four men — vaginally, anally and orally. Before she died, her murderers poured a household cleaner down her throat, apparently in an effort to kill the DNA they had placed there. She was left to die, either from the bleeding caused “by the tearing,” or from asphyxiation. Knoxville officials won’t say.

It was several days before the police found her body. She had been stuffed into a garbage can in the house. According to a story posted on the WATE T.V. News web site, she was, “in five separate dark trash bags.”

The four men and the woman were eventually arrested. They are all black. Christian and Newsom were white. Two of the murderers had prior felony convictions.

So why would the national media treat America to full-immersion coverage of the Duke not-a-rape case, while burying this horrible story? Certainly the editorial yardstick here is not the nature of the crime or the Knoxville murders would easily supercede the Duke not-a-rape. The appalling truth is that the railroading of the Duke students served an ideological purpose, and the Knoxville case does not.

The news media’s collective decision to studiously ignore the Knoxville horror reveals their consistent practice of burying stories whose facts conflict with their established narratives. You don’t hear much good out of Iraq but Paris Hilton’s DUI gets more attention by far than the Knoxville horror. It’s politics, not news.

In “newsroom-think,” giving the Knoxville story the coverage it merits would serve only to reinforce negative notions and contribute to hurtful stereotypes.

Any editor in any major newsroom that showed the poor judgment to push the Knoxville story would be accused, or at least suspected, of racism by their peers. So it doesn’t happen. It’s not as if they sit around the newsroom and openly conspire. They don’t have to. The rules for this sort of thing were laid down years ago. They all know how the game is played. These are the institutional and cultural norms. There is very little dissent.

Importantly, although it is unarticulated, pursuing this story would not contribute to the broader liberal social narrative as the Duke story did. It wouldn’t be another example of white racist violence, as was the case when the media focused extraordinary attention on terrible murder of a black man named James Byrd who was dragged to death in Jasper, Texas by three sick white racists. I’m not arguing that was not a legitimate story: it was. But if it is legitimate for the media is to burn the name of James Byrd into the national consciousness, then why not the name of Channon Christian? Is it because we are not certain that her murderers used racial slurs during the commission of their crime?

Calculated or not, the fact is that the news media’s obsessive focus on stories that fall into the “America bad” category — to the exclusion of stories that may conflict with their narrative serves only to misrepresent the broader realities of our society.

Like it or not, the demonization of mainstream, establishment America is perceived in newsrooms as legitimate. It is also — coincidentally — the goal of the liberal left. On the planet “News,” the perpetrators of this hideous crime in Knoxville can’t be vilified because they have been pre-designated as “victims.” The Dukies on the other hand are ideally suited for vilification because they represent “the establishment” and he “power structure” and are therefore pre-designated as “victimizers.”

The narrative is there to convince us that, “this is who we really are.” It is not.

While the national news media was advancing the agenda by destroying Don Imus for uttering five insulting syllables (“nappy-headed hoes”), they were ignoring this terrifying Knoxville story because it doesn’t contribute to the narrative.

While they were hanging on Duke prosecutor Mike Nifong’s every self-serving and duplicitous devious word, they were ignoring this terrible crime.

Once you view the media product through this prism, it all makes sense again. It doesn’t make it right, but it makes sense. And we can continue to expect blitzkrieg coverage of stories that advance their talking points.

Now back to the latest on Paris Hilton, followed by an update on Natalee Holloway. But that’s a discussion for another day.

SOURCE

Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case

Suspect: I Beat Up White Man Because I Am Mad About Trayvon Martin Case

Custom Search

Maywood, Ill. – Alton L. Hayes III, a west suburban man charged with a hate crime, told police he was so upset about the Trayvon Martin case in Florida that he beat up a white man early Tuesday.

Hayes and a 15-year-old Chicago boy walked up behind the 19-year-old man victim and pinned his arms to his side, police said. Hayes, 18, then picked up a large tree branch, pointed it at the man and said, “Empty your pockets, white boy.”

The two allegedly rifled through the victim’s pockets, then threw him to the ground and punched him “numerous times” in the head and back before running away, police said. Hayes and the boy are black; the victim is white.

After being arrested, Hayes told police he was upset by the Trayvon Martin case and beat the man up because he was white, Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton said, citing court records.

Martin, 17, was fatally shot Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla., by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who was charged April 11 with second-degree murder. Zimmerman is Hispanic, while Martin was black.

Hayes, 18 of the 1200 block of North Woodbine Avenue in Oak Park, was charged with attempted robbery, aggravated battery and a hate crime, all felonies, Oak Park police Detective Cmdr. Ladon Reynolds said.

Hayes was ordered held on $80,000 bond and remained in the Cook County Jail on Friday. He will next appear in court May 11. The boy was referred to juvenile court.

SOURCE

Crime ‘Kill That White Man!’: 78-Year Old Man Beaten By 6 Youths in Alleged Racially-Motivated Attack

Crime ‘Kill That White Man!’: 78-Year Old Man Beaten By 6 Youths in Alleged Racially-Motivated Attack

by Erica Ritz Erica Ritz

78-year old Dallas Watts says he was walking home around 4:45 p.m. on Saturday in Toledo, Ohio when a group of six youths, both white and black, nearly beat him to death for the color of his skin.

Watts said he heard one of the group say, “take him down!,” and then, “the next thing I knew, I was sucker punched from the back,” he said. At one point, he was allegedly lifted up by one then “drop kicked” by another, before someone put his foot on Watts’ neck and said “kill him.”

Watts says he appealed to Trayvon Martin’s memory, saying: “Why me? Remember Trayvon! Remember Trayvon!” The group’s response was reportedly along the lines of: “This is for Trayvon … Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man].”

Fox Toledo continues:

For the next four minutes, the group of juveniles punched and kicked Watts, until he nearly passed out. Two customers at the nearby gas station stepped in to help.

“All I could hear before I passed out, [one of the group said] ‘Don’t kill him, or we all go to jail,’” Watts recalled. “If [the customers] had not gotten involved, he would have killed me.”

“I meant [the reference to Trayvon Martin] in a peaceful way,” he continued. “What happened to Trayvon, I was not responsible for, I live 1,000 miles away! But they kept saying, ‘Kill him! Kill Him! Kill him!‘ because I’m a white man.”

Investigators are unsure how Watts’ reference to Trayvon Martin was interpreted, saying it could have been seen as threatening or racist. However, Watts maintains, “All I meant by saying ‘remember Trayvon’ is to remember what happened to him, don’t duplicate it here.”

At the time of the attack, Watts had his wallet, credit card, house keys, and pork rinds (he was walking back from the gas station), but the only thing the alleged attackers took was the pork rinds. Watts believes, then, that the goal of the beating wasn’t money, but hate.

Toledo police Sgt. Phil Toney said: “I have heard that there were some comments made, some racial comments made, but that we’re still investigating…We can’t really confirm that one way or the other at this point. We still have not talked with Mr. Watts yet. We’re going to be talking to him a little bit later.”

Watts has already contacted a lawyer to file hate crime charges with the U.S. Attorney General.

“You don‘t pick somebody’s body up off the sidewalk and let somebody else give him a lick to kick the ribs,” he said. “That was malicious intent. That was a hate crime and I want them punished for it!”

Three of the six youths involved in the attack have been arrested and charged, two with robbery, and the third with disorderly conduct.

(H/T: Twitchy)
SOURCE

White man on life support after hammer attack by two black teens

White man on life support after hammer attack by two black teens near Sanford, FL

Suspects Julius Bender, and Yahaziel Israel. Do either look like they could be Obama’s sons? Photo from Orlando Sentinel.

UPDATE: We have confirmed that the victim is white. A CofCC.org reader received an e-mail reply from the Orlando Sentinel admitting that the race of the victim was censored on purpose, and that it is the policy of the newspaper to censor race. Also, shortly after CofCC.org wrote about this crime, the Orlando Sentinel removed the perpetrators’ mug shots from their online article. The Orlando Sentinel censored the race of the perpetrators in a previous article, even though they were still at large when it was published.

A fifty year old white old man is on life support after a near fatal beating. Police have arrested two black teens. The attack occurred near the community where the Trayvon Martin self-defense shooting took place.

The two suspects face charges of attempted first-degree murder, burglary with assault or battery and armed burglary. They are accused of beating the man in the head with a hammer. The suspects are 18 and 19.

The attack took place in Midway, FL, about six miles from where George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense

Think this story will receive 1/1,000th of 1% of the news coverage that Trayvon Martin received?

Even though the police put the race of the victim in the incident report, the media censored this information. A reporter for the Orlando Sentinel confirmed that the race of the victim was omitted on purpose. The Orlando Sentinel also appears to have removed the suspects’ mug shots shortly after CofCC.org wrote about the attack.

Read More from the Orlando Sentinel

Previously the Orlando Sentinel had published a request for the public to help catch the perpetrators. The description is based on of two eye witnesses. What MAJOR feature is missing from the description published by the newspaper?

Orland Sentinel

Both of the attackers are about 20 years old. One is 5 feet, 8 inches tall and was wearing blue denim shorts. He was not wearing a shirt. The second man was 5 feet, 10 inches tall.

SOURCE