Top 20 Conspiracy Theories That Have Already Sprung Up Around President Obama’s Birth Certificate
President Barack Obama released this week “a more-detailed, long-form version of his birth certificate” after a hard push from “birthers,” like possible presidential candidate Donald Trump.
1. The patterned background is too seamless for a document kept in a bound volume.
2. The “Date Accepted” is four days later than “Date of Birth.”
3. Smudges in box next to name of attendant.
Obama’s Hawaii Birth Certificate, under the laws of Hawaii in
force in 1961, does not constitute proof he was born in Hawaii. It was legal
for any family member, such as the maternal grandmother, to go to the birth
registrar and report the birth. The version of …Obama’s Hawaii Birth
Certificate, under the laws of Hawaii in force in 1961, does not constitute
proof he was born in Hawaii. It was legal for any family member, such as the
maternal grandmother, to go to the birth registrar and report the birth. The
version of the Obama birth certificate published by the LA Times has a
redacted sequence number, rendering it invalid. Moreover, it looks nothing
like the vault copies available in photostat form for other children born in
4. M.D. who signed the document conveniently died eight years ago.
Aug 4, 1961 – Born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, Obama was the son of a
mother from Kansas and a father from Kenya who . Kos has previously posted a
copy of Barack Obama’s birth certificate . http://alturl.com/wpqt Barack
Obama Birth Certificate Proves Born In Kenya In …Born in Hawaii on Aug. 4,
Aug 5, 1961 – Earlier this week the Honolulu Advertiser reported that
82-year-old Eleanor Nordyke had provided the newspaper with copies of the
old-style birth certificates for her twin daughters, born in the same
hospital as Obama on Aug. 5, 1961, the day after the …The serial number of
Obama’s birth certificate is fishy.
5. Two mysterious Xs above “twin” and “triplet.”
6. Unexplained “8991” on document’s right side.
7. “41” at to right of document looks suspicious.
8. Birth certificate of someone born at the same hospital a day later has a lower number.
9. There is no official seal.
10. Still says “Certificate of Live Birth.”
11. Instead of “African” under father’s race, “Colored” or “Negro” would have been used in 1961.
12. The type for “Caucasian” is too perfect, not possible for a typewriter from 1961.
13. No footprint.
14. No birth weight.
15. Signature of mother and attendant are too similar.
16. Under hour of birth, the “M.” in “P.M.” is a different font.
17. Address for Obama’s childhood home is the middle of a highway.
18. Hawaii’s Governor until recently claimed there was no birth certificate.
19. Obviously Photoshopped. Layers!
20. We all know his real name is Barry Saetoro and he changed his name to Barack Obama after visiting Pakistan.